Friday, November 1, 2013

When Does It Stop?

New pics have been added for those who wish to see.

The pain and all the other crap that goes with it.  I've been doing some Googling.  (Sorry Renee)  Most of the information I have found says that the liposuction pain goes away in a couple of days.  I'm 6 days post op and still feel like I am being ripped in 2 pieces.

The bruising is lightening up, so that's a good thing.  I just wish the inside bruising didn't feel as bad as it does.  The effects of the lipo should be apparent 4-6 weeks from now.  I'm hoping for 4 weeks.  I would really like to go back to wearing clothes that are not yoga pants, even though they are comfy.

The scars on my boobs are healing beautifully.  One of the things that bothers me about them is that they aren't even remotely close to being even.  If you look at the pics you'll see what I am talking about.  I wasn't sure that this would bother me, but it does.  Any tattoo that I choose to put on there is going to have to be modified so that it allows for the symmetrical look.  No matter what it is, I will figure it out.

In the last couple of days I have found myself on Pinterest looking for the perfect tattoo that represents my battle.  I've seen a few that I really like and would be front runners, but would obviously be modified so that they are more of an original piece.  I'm gonna stick that tattoo on my back left shoulder blade.  It'll be able to be covered up, but it will also be able to be seen.  Hopefully I can get that tat inked on me within the next week and hopefully it won't cost me a fortune.

After all of the emotional turmoil that I have been dealing with since the surgery, I have to start letting it go and start doing for me.  The physical pain is tolerable with my meds, but the emotional pain on top of it is not bearable.  I don't really know what has prompted me to share this personal emotional side of me with all of you.  Maybe because I can't continue to let these kinds of things roll in my head.  Maybe it is a part of the healing process.  Maybe it is just information out there for anyone dealing with the same thing.

I just hope that my being honest about the things I am dealing with don't come back to bite me in the ass as they always have.  I want to be able to move forward from all of this.  I want people to see that there is hope even when it seems like there is none.  I want others to know that people are resilient.  Sure all of the painful stuff piled in to one seems like a bit much, but someway, somehow, you will make it through.

My bed is calling my name, so I should try and get some rest and hope that I don't wake up the same way I did today.  If you can only remember one thing, remember that you have the capacity to be a strong person.  Even though I again find myself struggling, I wish all of you a beautiful and blessed day/night.

No comments:

Post a Comment