Friday, August 9, 2013

Is It Really That Bad??

So I keep getting told by people that I need to accept that this has happened to me.  I'm not sure that I am ready for that part yet.  I'm angry that my body turned against itself and that I have to bear the burden of the scars.

I'm supposed to just get over the hurt whether it be physical or emotional.  Not as easily done as it is said.  Especially when the person who is telling me to get over it won't touch the wounds which don't hurt, and he won't even look at them.

Remember when I said I was afraid of repulsing him?  Well, I think this is the crossroad that we are at now.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it has nothing to do with repulsing him. Men are fixers. He can't fix this for you. The scars could be a reminder that he can't take away your pain. I know a few men who, when they can't fix a problem, they ignore it in the hopes that it will go away.

    ReplyDelete