Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pump Me Up Version 2

I ended up having some fluid build up that was concerning me.  So instead of waiting for Dr. Mess to get me in on Monday, she got me into the office on Saturday morning.  That's one hell of a Dr. if you ask me.

The swelling on the right was not nearly as bad as it appeared the night before and she wasn't able to get any more than 20cc of fluid out of it, but still could feel some in there.  She told me just to put the surgical bra back on and hope that it would reabsorb.  If not, we will try and remove some more on Thursday.  She just didn't want to risk hitting my expander and having to start over because of puncturing it trying to get the fluid.

For some reason the swelling on the left was worse, but sure didn't feel like it.  She ended up pulling 60cc of fluid off of that side.  Dr. Mess figured that we probably wouldn't have to worry about fluid after the appointment this week.

While I saw her on Saturday, she did end up giving me my injections.  So I got 120cc more in each side, which means I am now up to a B cup.  I'm not flat chested anymore.  And.....if I feel like putting on one of my bras, I actually look like my boobs look nice, just not as big as normal.  I'm okay with that for now.

For those of you who want to see the new pics, you can find them on the page with all of the other pictures.

This morning was awful though.  I woke up with the most horrendous muscle spasms in my chest.  I couldn't even lift up to try and get my meds.  I started crying which was hard to do with the pain, and then started begging for my meds.  Andy was able to lift me up, get my meds and lay me back down.

I found that laying down with the spasms only made them worse.  So I decided to get up and go hang out with mom outside.  I was feeling much better, and the spasms let up on me.....that was until I stood up to do anything.  :-(

Enough time had passed that I was finally able to take more meds and get a good nap in.  Most of the pain has subsided, but I still am tender.  I just hope that this pain subsides completely by Thursday that way I can get my other 120cc to get me up to a C.

I just want to get to the point where I can go get these terrible expanders out and put my nice new implants in.  That will just mean that this journey will be closer to an end and I can move on to other journeys in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment