Friday, August 9, 2013

Owwies!

So I am sitting here wrapped up with 2 bandage wraps to try and get the fluid in the "side boob" to go down.  Did I mention that I am wrapped so tight that I am having a heck of a time breathing?  LOL!

Anyhow, just a little note, I've been feeling like mangled dog turds today.  Emotionally and physically.  So because I was feeling as such I called Dr. Jacobs and Dr. Mess to find out what I was supposed to do about the pain of the fluid.  Dr. Jacobs told me to wrap myself up with a couple of Ace Bandages to try and get the fluid to just reabsorb itself.  Dr. Mess finally called me back and is graciously bringing me in tomorrow to drain this crap.

Alleluia!  I will be so thankful when my armpits don't feel like they are being rubbed raw and I am able to breathe again.  Anyhow, eyeballs are getting tired so I'm headed off to bed.

Much love to all of you that are loving me through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment