Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Men Must Have Created These Machines

So I'm back home from the MRI.  I swear that men created these machines.  I did pretty good during the whole ordeal.  I was able to try and listen to some good country music while the machine made a very loud jackhammering noise.  Which by the way is annoying and is louder than the music.  Thus my statement about TRYING to listen to the music.

You know what is difficult?  Trying not to sing, dance or even move when Luke Bryan is singing about being Drunk on You.  Thankfully they didn't play Country Girl Shake it for Me.  I sure would have been fit to be tied and not been able to hold still.  Yes, see the humor in that.  I know you laughed, cause I sure did when I made that joke.

So the music was good, until Martina McBride's I'm Gonna Love You Through It came on.  At that point I was bawling my eyes out and trying to hold still.  That was not exactly the song I needed to hear while having this thing done.  I did manage to dry my tears without moving and finish the procedure.

I think the whole thing took about 35 minutes.  Not too bad other than feeling like I couldn't breathe, my neck hurting from having to hold still, having my boobs feel like they in a tanning bed while the rest of me was cold.  Despite all of the uncomfortable stuff I just described, I bounced back up with my kick ass attitude and went on my merry way.

I sure wish that when I looked at my copy of my images, I understood what I was looking at.  Hell, I can't even tell what is the right boob and what is the left boob.  Maybe I'm not supposed to understand them or maybe I'm just supposed to wait for Dr. Jacobs to tell me about them.  Either way, I'm not gonna sit and stew on them.  Cancer may have started this battle, but I'm gonna win this war.  Cancer sure won't know what hit it.

I'm gonna wrap this up until I have something else rolling around in my head.  Until then, know that I'm doing alright and there is nothing like living, laughing and loving, even the moments of chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment