Wednesday, April 10, 2013

No, It Wasn't a Dream

So I wake up this morning and realize, the events of yesterday were not a dream.  More like a nightmare, but that's not it either.  This thing is real.  How real?  I'm sure that if I don't know more today from the MRI, I'll know it by early next week.

I've already made the decision of what I am going to do.  Anyone who knows me personally knows that I have spent most of my life fighting against things that were wrong.  Things that are so negative.

I have spent a lot of time with the why me's and why is this happening and poor pitty me and whatever else kind of feel sorry crap I could muster up.  Well, I know that the good Lord only gives you what you can handle.  I know, that no matter what goes on, I have HIM in my corner.  Oh, and don't forget that little bit of a Southern spitfire.

I really don't think this cancer knows who it started a fight with, but I'm already warning it, that it will have a new mudhole stomped in it's ass.

With all that said, I'm fixin to get ready to go get this MRI done.

No comments:

Post a Comment