Saturday, April 13, 2013

You Learn a Whole Lot

When you find out bad news, you find out a lot about the people you associate yourself with.  I have a great support system around the world.  People who I've only known for a short time seem to reach out more than people I've known forever.  Guess that really shows me that people I have thought mattered for the longest time, don't really matter at all.  I guess I should be thankful that I am finally seeing their true colors.

The support I am seeing from my mommy friends whom I met when I was pregnant with Jackson is just amazing.  They are from so many different walks of life.  They come from all different families, backgrounds and professions.  To see that so many of them are willing to help me in any way they can just warms my heart.  Thank you so much ladies.  I hope you know that you mean the world to me!

One of the mostly unlikely friends I've had recently is Mike's step-mom.  Unless you know the history between us, this wouldn't seem too much like a big deal.  Really, to me it is a big deal.  Thank you so much Teri!  I'm glad that we have finally made it to this point.

I can't forget to mention my family.  I'm sure that they are all tired of hearing the things rolling in my head.  They are probably doing their own amount of worrying.  I appreciate each and every one of you.  So much more than you will ever know.  

With that said, I'm gonna hit the hay.  Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight so I can get myself up for church in the morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment